Pages

Sunday 20 October 2013

K1 knitting boutique!

When I went to Edinburgh in the summer holidays I went on a pilgrimage to a knitting shop I had seen once when we were driving down the road before but had never been in. I can now tell you that it is the most amazing knitting shop ever. It is called k1 knitting boutique. The window displays were amazing, the wool was all local or sourced from the uk, beautiful patterns ( including the cutest knitted loch ness monster pattern I have ever seen, which I unfortunately didn't get!) and just an amazing shop. There was amazing cashmere which was super soft!
I did buy two balls of different shades of purple to make a fair ilse hat with. I also got a pattern there, of course. Really busy trying to knit enough christmas baubles for the christmas fair now but when I am finished the christmas fair and a few christmas presents that will be my first project. Can't find the pattern at the moment to show you how nice it is but soon I will have the real thing to show you! Really hope that I haven't lost the pattern now! Please look up this amazing knitting shop. I will put a link at the bottom of this post. I think they even have the loch ness monster pattern on there somewhere! If you want to have a look at the owners blog there is a link on the side. The blog is called Kath and Jo.
 I am already on half term! Yippee!! I can do even more knitting and get even more done for the christmas fair so I am hoping to get around at least twelve done in this two week holiday. Wish me luck!
I hope you have a lovely rest of your weekend even if the weather is rainy!
Olivia
xxx

Click here : K1 Yarns Web link



              


No comments:

Post a Comment