Pages

Saturday 19 October 2013

Bauble over load!

Hi!
I can't believe how many baubles I have managed to make this week. I have made three this weekend and two in between school. Have also taught Maisie how to purl and knit two together and purl two together. I have made about sixteen baubles altogether, but have not had time to stuff them (have got about six or seven unstuffed). 
Am really excited as Arne and Carlos are taking part of the John Lewis knitathon which means they will be in London this Tuesday!!! Cried a little bit when found out that the day they were doing knitting classes, I was in school. Wish I could get a day off to see them! Still cannot believe they will be in John Lewis though. If any one is lucky enough to see them please leave a comment and tell me about it!
I hope you have a lovely rest of the weekend even though the weather has changed here!
Olivia
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment