Pages

Thursday 24 October 2013

Five down, Seven to go!

Last post I promised you that in this two week half term holiday I would make twelve baubles. As you can probably guess from the title, I have made five but have started my sixth one already. Don't start thinking that I am a super knitter though, as have been in the car a lot so have been able to knit then. Still, five in five days is pretty impressive!
Everything is going really well with the baubles but I am almost all out of red wool. Only one ball left! I am going to make four or five baubles using green though as I have around one and a half balls left of green and I might even have some left over from making some baubles last year. Still got loads of white left though. I think there will be enough. Fingers crossed! I hope you have a nice rest of your week. Happy knitting!!
Olivia







No comments:

Post a Comment