Pages

Sunday 14 April 2013

The Great British Sewing Bee!

Hi!
I have been watching the Great British Sewing Bee and have not missed a single episode ( even if that's not pretty hard as there has only been two.) All of them are so talented and I think it is such a great idea for a T.V show. I cannot wait to see the next one on Tuesday. I really hope it comes back next year. I love the fact that they give patterns at the end of each show. They make it seem so easy though. How do they it so fast!!
My favourite contestants are Anne and Lauren. They are probably as far away from each other as you can get. Where Anne comes with experience, Lauren is very eager to go and is learning as the show goes on.
Does anyone know what happened to Jane? Please comment and tell how you find the show.
Olivia
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment