Pages

Sunday 10 November 2013

32 down, a few more to go!!

Hi,
Who knew knitting could be so tiring?! I feel exhausted! I think that I am going to start sewing up soon as possible, as I have only got three weeks to go! It may sound a bit early to start, but I have got 32 to sew up! It's going to be an extreme sewing up job! I am going to do one more week of knitting and then I am going to go straight to sewing up. I might even start doing a few tonight while watching T.V. I don't know whether I have made enough yet. Starting to panic about not getting everything done. Wish me luck!
Next week is my birthday so hoping to get lots of lovely knitting stuff too!
Have a nice week!
Olivia

4 comments:

  1. They look brilliant! I've got the book, so must have a go.

    Penny
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pearly Queen,
    It's really nice to hear from you! I am so glad you like them. You have to have a go at making them. I am yet to find someone who doesn't love them! Happy knitting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Just saw you in Mollie makes mama magazine.. Your baubles are amazing, you did so well making so many and selling them all at the fair!! And the bunting looked great too! Well done and happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. I am so glad that you like both the baubles and the blog! They took forever to knit but it was worth it. Thanks for commenting!
      Olivia

      Delete