Pages

Sunday 7 September 2014

Bunting for School

Hi,

I hope you had a good summer. During the summer holidays I made a piece of bunting for my friend for her classroom!  The hardest thing to do was picking out the fabric, I spent forty five minutes in our local sewing shop trying to choose the fabric!! In the end I choose red and white apple fabric even though I was in love with this beautiful pink flower fabric, but it had to be for boys too !!!! 

This year Olivia and I are having a table again at our school fair, so we will be busy again making christmas baubles and bunting, both Olivia and myself have started to gather our fabrics and wool!!!

Watch this space to find out when we start our christmas crafting!

Have a great week
Love Maisie x




Christmas Fabric

No comments:

Post a Comment