Pages

Monday 26 May 2014

Bear in need of repair!

Hi!
Last week I got a request from my friend's mum asking if I could fix her old teddy bear. He was falling to pieces and needed a jumper or something to keep him together for years to come. I have sewn him up and stuffed him where he needed to and he is looking so much better already. I have got a pattern in mind for his jumper but haven't quite decided yet. I am going to try and start the jumper today so I can give him back as soon as possible! He might need some darning in places but that can easily be done. I sewed his nose on properly, fixed his arm and fixed his tummy so all he needs now is a jumper. It has been a really quick and easy project so far and he will look brand new once I have finished with him.
Have a nice week,
Olivia
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment