Pages

Thursday 4 July 2013

beautiful bunting

hi,
This is a post that I meant to post ages 

As an end of term present for one of my teachers this year,  I made some bunting out of some colourful Cath Kidson fabric and some striped ribbon instead of the usual bias binding. We went to a sewing shop called Beyond Fabrics in Colombia flower market where I bought the ribbon, and they where selling their own bunting which had ribbon on so thats where we got the idea. The shop owner told us  that putting ribbon on was much easier than putting bias binding on but it wasn't !!! (it took double the time than it normally would) My teacher loved it though and is going to hang it up in her class next year ( And it looked really pretty with ribbon on!)

Have a great week

Love Maisie xxx







No comments:

Post a Comment