Pages

Thursday 16 July 2015

Yoga bag !!!



Hi Everyone,
Sorry I haven't posted for a while I have been very busy at school, but now I'm on school holidays so I have loads of time to craft!

This week has been craft week at my house, and I made a yoga bag for my mum to keep her yoga mat in! I found the pattern in a book I was looking in at the bookshop over the weekend. I made it out of some fabric I brought when I went to Japan three years ago! It said to use webbing, and so we had a quick trip down to our local sewing shop (The Owl and The Sewing Cat) where we bought this beautiful bright pink and made a strap out of it.  I also added a drawstring on it and a toggle.
Next week I'm going to make something else, so watch this space to see what it is !
Have a great week,
Maisie xx


















No comments:

Post a Comment