Pages

Monday 25 March 2013

Easter balls!!

I have been knitting Easter baubles this week. They are from an another amazing book from Arne & Carlos, called Easter Knits. I made one yesterday which is the one in the pictures, and have just started a new one now. The ball I am knitting now has little tulips in pots and is very cute. I haven't been knitting with dale of Norway yarn though as was turning out to be really expensive shipping it over from America. I have been using Millamia wool and works just as well, maybe even better. I got the idea from a blog which suggest this and thought it would be a good idea to have a go with it. I have only used Millamia wool twice before and I love it!!
Here are some pictures. Will post a picture of the other bauble when I have finished.
Olivia
Xxxxx





No comments:

Post a Comment